Behavioral problems can include defiance, frequent lying, anger outbursts, frequent temper tantrums, aggression, stealing, and deliberate attempts to annoy others. Most disorders associated with behavioral problems are more prevalent in boys. An evaluation to assess your child’s behavioral problems can be done by Tashawna K. Duncan, Ph.D., P.A.
What are some of the symptoms of a behavior disorder?
- Actively does not follow adults’ requests
- Angry and resentful of others
- Argues with adults
- Blames others for own mistakes
- Has few or no friends or has lost friends
- Is in constant trouble in school
- Loses temper
- Spiteful or seeks revenge
- Touchy or easily annoyed
- Running away
- Drinking and/or drug use